The New Zealand Government has yet to mandate the requirement that accommodation providers such as motels, check Vacc Passports of guests. In the meantime, we ask that guests wear a mask. If unable to wear one, an exemption certificate must be shown. Scanning of the QR code on arrival.
Under the Covid guidelines we ask that:
- When talking to staff, that the 2m distance rule be applied. This rule applies to other guests staying here who are not in the reservation group.
- Wear a mask when entering our reception area or laundry.
- The Check-in form to be signed and the name of any accompanying guest must be included on the reservation.
- Unfortunately for new guests staying with us, we can no longer complete the check in process, by showing them to the room.
- Housekeeping/servicing, when guests are present - we ask that they kindly vacate the room to enable servicing to be undertaken.
- At present we can no longer provide a breakfast service.
- All friends or visitors to guests staying, are required to check in at Reception, to notify us that they are on-site.